From:
Mia Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:07:37 -0800
I have to agree with Sam,
There are WAY too many great ferret people out there.  One of which is our
Nanaimo shelter rep.  Lynne Fink, she has devoted many hours and dollars to
the shelter, there are times I'm sure we wouldn't still be here if it
weren't for her.

Then of course theres BIG, and all of the shelter folk out there that I
know have a full house of ferrets to care for, way more than we do.  I
don't know how they do it but I sure admire them.

So how do you choose the right person (or ferret?)

Mia