From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:34:08 -0700
Hey dair, FMLer's,

Dis is da Smudgemiester!!  TA DA!!  Boy, dis keyboard is
SSssssssssmmmmmmoooookin!!

Sorry but Ma is soo far behiney on her work dat she hasn't let me near da
puter soo I apologize to my Sammie, who I tink about all da time an who I
owe a poem, and to Rush, who wanted he an his family in da weddin (dude, its
Ok wit me ifin its OK wit my Sweetie), an anyone else I forgots.  I have
been real busy anyways, cause Smudge reads in dis here FML tingy dat he has
brudders and sifters!  Imagine Smudges surprise.  But I know I would have
seen dem by now ifin dey was here!!??  Where is dey??!!  Smudge has dooked
all over da place even da back yard and Smudge is alone here.  Ma is spectin
Uncle Bob to bring Smudge a sifter in bout a week or so but right now Smudge
alone sept for Ma, Ma's daughter, Lobo da dog, Peanut da chihuahua (Ma says
she's not really a real dog) an da cats, Sammy, Sadie, Tara an her
daughters, Sugar & Spice and da frogs an fish in da lilly pond.

BTW, dat remind Smudge, just a sugestion for some horseduerves for da
weddin, Dem frogs is good eatin ifin you lets dem age a wittle an they is
dry.  Ma calls dem frog jerky, an Smudge loves dem!!  Do you tink dat those
peoples at Purina can makes a frog flavored fairwit chow??  It could be
called Smudge's Choice!!

Oops!!  Here comes Ma!  Gots to chill!!  Later!!!

Wuv you Sammi!!

Smudge