Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:18:47 -0500
Rabies ALERT in northeast Marion County, Florida:
<http://www.ocala.com/article/20080105/NEWS/729893030/1368/>

Hoarding in Cortland County, New York:
http://news10now.com/content/all_news/?ArID=132220&SecID=83

Animals recovered in Ridge (Long Island), New York:
This was from Dec. 31. Anyone in the area know something?
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/suffolk/ny-lispca0101,0,1523485.story
 [or... (alternate link to same story)]
<http://www.newsday.com/news/local/crime/ny-librfs015521974jan01,0,6880157.story>

Black-footed ferrets:
Kansas: http://www.cjonline.com/stories/010608/out_231926841.shtml
Utah: http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_7703447

Oh, don't forget to donate. Even $1 is great. We have until January 31
to get the most CONTRIBUTORS, not money. There are only 15 donors right
now although we have topped $350 for Prairie Wildlife Research
(http://www.prairiewildlife.org). Go to
http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?BadgeId=108677 and click
on donate. It will walk you through the process. Add this link and
send it to everyone you know who will support the work. Without groups
like Travis', the work of endangered species reintroduction and
survival would be left undone.

Now, relax!
http://www.abc.net.au/newengland/stories/s2129344.htm?nsw

--
Renee Downs
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the