From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:50:46 -0500
Ya know, enough is enough!

I wonder what you B**CHED about when there wasn't a Ferret Giving Tree.
Get a life and PLEASE leave Kris alone about this. He does have a life
ya know outside the Giving Tree.

If you know of a rescue/shelter who's kids did make it on the tree
before Xmas, then why don't YOU march yourself to the store and by
them some stuff and mail it out to them and give our eyes a rest!

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge