From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 10:06:15 -0400
My females really seem to like terrorizing the cats.

It is really funny to watch these huge Maine Coons running in fear as 3
wolf pack like ferrets chase in hot pursuit nipping at ankles & laughing
their heads off.  Mostly I have seen just this kinda invite to play that
turns into torment when the cats naturally don't speak ferret.  Last
night though I saw something I have not before.  My dominatrix Tuli
literally pounced on one of the cats and started chomping into his neck
and I know it really wasn't funny but we were hysterical as our poor cat
squealed in pain and Tuli tried to scruff and tug him, the cat weighs a
good 18 pds, so that wasn't happening.  We were laughing so hard we were
crying.

When working to de-stink the living quarters don't forget the play tubes,
and all plastic play things, whew, mine are soaking in the tub right now,
very stinky.

Mary Ann

You were once wild here.  Don't let them tame you.
 Isadora Duncan~~

A wound will not heal until the matter is given words and witness
Clarissa Pinkola Estes~~