From:
Micheal Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:05:43 -0800
Hello folks,

If what you mean by Superior Choice you're referring to The Dr's
Foster & Smith Superior Choice foods, one of which was discontinued
a while back and here recently the last remaining type they offered
was back-ordered! None around anywhere to feed to our poor babies that
have imprinted on it! Ours are all eating their new foods now but they
really ate only a little at a time for a while but have pretty much
resigned themselves to not being able to have their old food. I'd hate
to know that the company did this because of not making enough profit,
they could have just shopped around for someone else to make their food
for them and just switched over seamlessly without any disruption in
supply. I don't think I'll ever buy from them again because I don't
think they're reliable anymore.

I hope this helps.

Micheal Forrest,
Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas
www.ferretrescueandadoption.com