From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 21:51:48 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd tell you, everything went well today without electricity.
The only problem was they went an hour over the time they stated.

I lowered the AC last night and it was 72 degrees this morning when I left
for work.  I kept the blinds closed so it wouldn't get too hot inside.  I
put ice bottles in the cage wrapped in pillowcases (I know I had to
improvise).  My mom came to check on them at 10:30am and it was still cool
and the fuzzies wanted to play.  My husband checked on them at lunchtime,
still cool at 76 degrees at 1pm.  Hey wait... they said it would only be
until 12:30pm.  At 1:30pm I called home and the answering machine...Yeah
POWER!  The fuzzies did fine.  Of course they thought I was insane this
morning when I started putting strange pillowcases in their cage.

Once again I would like to thank all those who responded to my = post.  I
really appreciate it :) You all helped me & the furkids greatly.

On the subject of nicknames...
Sequoia-
aka Nubbie (I don't know where it came from but my husband started it), =
Nubinator, Nub, the King, & Momma's boy
Enoch-
 aka Knock Knock, Knocky, The Knockinator, the Knockness Monster, & =
Skunky (he's a blaze)
Callisto-
aka Little mama, Pretty girl, Cutie Pie, Princess, Beautiful, & Digger
Nemesis-=20
aka Baby, Daddy's girl, Little One, Lil Baby, & Neme
Gizmo-
aka Giz, Giz-a-mo, Gizzy, Lil Boy
And Beloved Our Loki-
aka Lok, the Lokness Monster, Big Boy, & Grizzly bear

Then there's the things you call them as a group such as: Little poopers

Dooks to all,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
and our fur angel Loki