From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:56:39 -0400
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, all of you ferret people out
there who wrote me about Zoe's passing.  Your words, e-mails and cards
meant a lot to me.  I know a lot of you have experienced the loss of your
ferrets, but since this was my first ferret loss and my first ferret
ever, it was especially tough.  I love all of my animals (3 cats & now
just 1 ferret), but Zoe was special.  You can't make that happen, it
just does.

Ferret people are the kindest, most warm-hearted people out there and
I'm proud to be a member of the ferret community.

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center

(614) 566-8667 telephone