Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:33:43 -0400
I found a couple of companies that make wheelchairs for pets.
Check out:
http://www.k9carts.com/

(I believe they have made wheelchairs for some pet rabbits I know)

Also, check out:
http://www.petability.com/

There are probably more in the FML archives; I haven't checked there yet.

- Ela

Ela Heyn
Harborside Mail Stop 3024
201-860-3336

P.S.
There is an adorable picture of a sweet TINY little pet rabbit in a
wheelchair towards the bottom of this page:

http://www.doggon.com/products.html#chairs

The company makes some very nice looking pet wheelchairs and slings!

- Ela