From:
Selena Simonetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 06:40:33 -0800
How much would it cost to ship a ferret?  I know Star Ferrets rescues
ferrets, but how much do they charge for each ferret and shipping included?
How big should a cage be for 2-4 ferrets?  I am not planning on 4 right
away<grin>, but I will most likely buy 2 when I do and I would like them to
have ample play room should I choose to add more:).  Is it OK to feed a
ferret two meals a day (a mix of hard and canned cat food)?

I even have the names picked out.  (I have *really* planned this:) ) How's
"Garfield," "Odie," for two ferrets for sure:) Of course I may change my
mind...  I may name one in honor of my first pet hamster "Hammy." That
bugger lived for *6 years* and was a joy to own everyday:)

Selena Simonetti