Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:33:49 -0500
Starting Wed. March 15 and running through March 31st, we will be
selling raffle tickets for $1/ticket or 5 for $4 for a great prize
package to benefit FerretsFirst of Annandale, VA.

The prize package contains:

A 10 piece bedding set
Treats
Tshirts
Toys
Chocolate for humans
and much much more!

Pictures and a full description as well as ticket purchasing information
can be found at
http://www.ferrethammock.com/index.php?page=raffle

Tickets will also be available for sale at the FerretsFirst booth at the
AFA show in York, PA this coming Saturday.

FerretsFirst is the only ferret shelter currently in operation in
Northern Virginia, and they have lots of wonderful ferrets available
for adoption if you are in the Washington, DC metro area.  Check out
their website at
http://www.ferretsfirst.org

http://www.ferrethammock.com which is hosting the raffle, is a
fundraising site for DC area ferret shelters.  Please take a look at
our site and considering ordering some custom bedding to support the
wonderful work the ferret shelters in our area do to keep ferrets safe
and find them forever homes!