From:
Kelly Foran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 12:06:42 EDT
I need some help on why my 7yr. old female grooms herself, her sisters
and even humans too much (she actually grooms my husband and I with
her front teeth)??  She has been doing this for some time.  She also
scratches herself so much it seems to be affecting her quality of life.
She has no obvious signs of adrenal.  She has had two surgeries to remove
adrenals on both sides.  I know they never removed all of the right.  She
is on no hormone replacement.  She was for years and than seemed to not
need it?  Her skin is fine, no fleas, no rashes?  It seems like she is
lacking something, what I don't know?  Or is it possible that it is some
psychological thing?  If anyone could help it would be greatly
appreciated.

Kelly Foran