From:
Dave++ Ljung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:21:02 MDT
|right now i am making their cage but i have a q.
|How big should i make it for tree loving kids?

If they love trees, you should make it really big so they could grow
some.  ;)

Just kidding...  my opinion is that if you make it big and airy, then they
won't get as oily, so they won't smell as much, and your grandmother will be
less likely to be upset by them.  I made my hutch approx. 4'x2'x2' and it
fits two ferrets fine - you could throw a third in without much problem if
they all get along.  I made the entire front and top of the cage out of
wire, so they get lots of fresh air.  (I know the dangers...)

Hope that helps.

Fatboy Max, Sag, Cinder, Kodi T. Bear, Dave