From:
Sandra Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:38:46 -0800
>February 2!!!!...  It is a SPECIAL DAY.
>
>Snow Princess, an adoptee of Ferret Wise , celebrates her eight
birthday! ...

>Born 2-2-1998, she was Adopted by Ray & Sandra Fox.  This spunky gal
>arrived from a tired breed operation in 1999 and has been a true
>ambassador for ferrets. ...

I know I'm a few days late in responding, but I wanted to share how
wonderful my little Snowy is.

She has been a real blessing.  When she first arrive she didn't know how
to be a pet, but it didn't take her long to learn how to beg for treats
and wind us around her little paws!

I guess because she was a mom she understood more about the needs of
other ferrets.  She was always the one in her group to "take care of" the
younger kids and make sure the others fit in.  Since she is now an elder
she is, naturally, starting to slow down.  But she is still a wonderful,
loving girl.

I also value the human relationships she has facilitated.  Alicia and
Dino have been great with advice and information.  I appreciate their
friendship and help through the years.  I have called at all hours of
the day or night with ferret crises and they have always been available
to give information or advice.

Sandra