From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:36:22 +0000
I am a fairly new parent of 5 wonderful ferkids and yes i have ordered
t-shirts for them all.  I do not see why they can not have clothes while
my human kids have to wear them.  I no longer see myself as a mom of 6
I have 5 more now so I am a mom of 11.... WOW thats a little scarey in
writing.  Why should you treat your "pet" any differently than you treat
your human counterparts... are you saying because they can not talk to
you in human words that they are less than?  I will be dresing my lil
babys in any clothes they want.  Shoot my big boy scratcher was looking
at the screen with me and went a lil nuts over a biker jacket.  when i
changed the screen he nipped me i changed it back and he went up to the
screen and put a paw on it.... he is getting his jacket.  I am looking
for a little girly outfit for my ms.  priss ferchild.  She is a cuddle
bug and loves to sit in my lap all day.

On to another note.. Question really

My baby Lil Bell is not really gaining any weight she is almost 3 months
old and still skinny.  I do not think the other ferts are letting her get
what she needs to eat.  I have another cage that at night i could put her
in with food and water all her own...... should i do this for a few weeks
and see if that helps her gain some weight?

Mommy of
Scratcher
Slinky
Dom
Snowball
Lil Bell

PS. Snowball still a mean fert....... she is hard to calm down and still
bites hard..  im getting close to at wits end with training her... tried
treats for no biting... tried no and a tap on the nose..(she seems to
bite harder with this one) my 9 yo daughter loves her but can not stand
being bit and its getting agrivating all the way around..... any info
would be great!