From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:33:48 -0700
Hi all.  My 17 month old son recieves Wild Animal Babies published by The
National Wildlife Federation, and in the issue that he just recieved (April
2000) there is the cutest picture of three little weaseles.  They are shown
in their natural habitat, they are behind a log and look like they are
ready to leap over and start doing the weasel version of the war dance.
There is no information about the weasels but at least there is a picture
that a young child can look at and not be afraid of a ferret if they ever
come in contact with one.  My son thought that my boy Taz was in the
picture.

My thoughts go out to all the sick and recovering ferrets, and a hug goes
out to the mommies and daddies that have lost a precious baby.