From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:03:29 -0400
>Co-ordinating with other Ferrets lists, forums, periodicals,
>organizations, etc.  to form a pettition drive to Ferret Food Companies
>outlining what we as consumers desire to see in food formulas & how
>their products fall short of our desires.

Anthony
Personally, I think sending letters and emails works better than
petitions.  That's just my opinion, and I'm not opposed to petitions.

Last week I posted a sample letter and contact info for several ferret
food/treat manufacturers to ask them to improve their products.  (FML 14
Jun 2005 to 15 Jun 2005 #4909) I'll forward them to you privately.

There are some changes being made.  The Ferret Store just announced a
new meat-only treat, and I know other new products are in the works at
several companies.  Pressure is being put on manufacturers from several
directions to remove the dangerous treats.

It takes time, but by working together we are making improvements!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org