From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 16:38:18 -0500
I have a pair of 5 yr.  old fuzzies and although I know that they are
naturally not as active as the younger ferts and tend to sleep for long
periods, I am beginning to wonder if my kiddos are not staying stimulated
enough and are "bored with ferret life" because they seem to look really
bored all the time BUT I can't seem to find any toys that they like to
play with!  I spoil them to pieces and have tons of stuff around the
house but they snub their noses at everything!

My blind albino has taken to a squeaky toy and also likes to roll
in very crinkly plastic sacks so I'm going to get him one of those
"Krinkle/crackle" sacks but my other fuzzie just sleeps and eats and
poops and seems like she's always looking around the house for a new area
to explore or something new to play with but there's nothing new.  I have
bought a flexi-tunnel, sock-r-ball, balls with bells in them but they
don't go for any of them - even when I put their favorite treats in the
sock-r-ball.

Any suggestions anyone or should I just let them sleep all the time and
not be so worried?  Anyone know where I can get those "krinkle" or
"krackle" sacks????  Please feel free to respond directly at
[log in to unmask] - THANKS!!!!!!!!

Peace and love to you and your fuzzies  :-)  Jennifer, Sasha and Snowy