From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:41:10 +1000
My 12 week old kitten is a hypocrit.  She is quite happy to wrestle the
ferrets and (playfully) chew their necks or tails, but as soon as a ferret
goes anywhere near her rear end, she's off, with a meow and a hiss.

It is funny to see Clover happily nosing around the furniture, stop
suddenly as Gemma pounces over her, (not on her!) .  Clover then pauses
briefly, then trots after the kitten.

I shook half of Princess' toy mice out of a pipe yesterday, and let Gemma
play with them - briefly.  It didn't take Princess long to stash them all
again.  Poor kitten - she wont have any soft toys to play with.

Never thought I would say this - but I think it is easier to sleep in bed
with a ferret who chews your ankles than with a kitten who hogs the pillow.

Sandra, Clover, Princess and Gemma-the-kitten.