From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:05:31 -0400
It's the dog(ferret) days of summer and funds are needed as Bailey is in
the hospital and has been since Tuesday am.  Looks like a Prostatic cyst
and a possible cancerous insulinoma are working hard to take his life
away.

As many of you know our Premium quality bedding is outstanding and
affordable- so I have listed many bedding sets in order to get more
funds so we can get the best care for this former rescue boy.  Items
valued much higher are listed with LOW -move it out- prices .  Please
take a look and see if you can use,Thank you in advance for your
purchases, Rose @ LFFR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130013446602

5 pc Ferret Bedding FLORAL BOUGUET bed sack LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130012493050

SALE 8 Pc SIMPLY CITRUS Ferret bedding cube LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130013221826

SALE 8 Pc FANCY FLAMINGOS Ferret bedding bed LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130013225188

X LG HANGING CENTER SLIT SLEEPER Ferret bedding LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130013226051

SALE 2 pc PATRIOTIC Hammock set Ferret Bedding LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130013226432

and so many more great deals tin our Ebay store to spoil your Fuzzies!!

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

 www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/