Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:06:25 -0700
A while back a letter was posted from Jo Fowler about an episode on the
domestic ferret to be shown on Animal planet sometime in the fall.

Haven't seen this special yet, but we did see a ferret named Coco on the
Labor Day marathon of Emergency Vets.  She was an older ferret suffering
from kidney problems.  She left the Animal E.R. with an expectancy of only
months to live.  Very sad indeed.  Makes you really appreciate having a
healthy ferret.  Don't take it for granted.

Christopher & Heidi
*Bandit* "Hey! This box of treats has my name on it!!"
*Maggie* "No mom!! Not another ferret!!"
*Gizmo* "Finally!! Someone to cuddle with at night!!"
*Sylvie* "Whoa. Didn't know my new home had so many toys!!"
*Larz* " Just call me Sumo Ferret!!"
*Midnite* " Finally!! 3 Boys, 3 Girls!!"