From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:55:56 -0500
ALRIGHT- ANother year is perhaps not kinder to this shelter mom-

I DID IT!  I made a (nother) mistake...

I put the zip code for Keene, NH in the post about the Dargo fund.

Most likely because I was also thinking about our upcoming event he Keene
Ferret Meetup on Sat Jan 21st-- with folks coming to the shelter to
purchase used caging afterwards.

The meeting is open and free of cost to anyone who would like to
attend... sign up on the list at:

http://ferret.meetup.com/196/

and with the trips to the statehouse lately I am running a tad under the
recommended sleep time for optimum brain function.

Thanks for pointing that out Marilyn!

For those inquiring minds that requested the correct Mailing address for
Ferret Wise Shelter ( Dargo fund) it is:

Ferret Wise Shelter
PO Box 561
Marlborough, NH 03455-0561

I am sorry for any misunderstandings, mistakes and confusion.  It seems
to hover over me lately!

GOOD NEWS IS- Dargo's appt is scheduled for Weds in Concord, NH with Dr
George.  Most likely surgery Thursday AM..

Your thoughts and prayers ARE APPRECIATED!

New items have been added once again to benefit the Dargo fund on ebay-

www.ebay.com (search for: Dargo Ferret Wise)

Alicia , Dargo & kids at www.ferretwise.org