Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 00:56:24 -0700
My motto for ferts is: "Puppies that never grow up".

>From:    Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
>Our Representative to the NH House got this today.  While MI is going all
>out to kill an innocent children's pet, some states are showing their
>appreciation for the ferret as a pet and working animal.
>
>FERRET APPRECIATION DAY
>JUNE 12, 1997
-snip-

I find it interesting that the same day I see this online, I see something
ELSE New Hampshire has done: Their legislature just ordered the State
Attorney General to sue the Federal Gov't over a wide range of Federal gun
control laws, based on these Federal restrictions grossly violating the 2nd
and other Amendments.

People who believe in personal freedom are going to display it in a wide
range of ways.  I'd be willing to bet NH isn't a kill&test state.

 --
For a wild true story of crooked cops, stolen guns, perjury, fraud
and false criminal charges, see http://www.infinex.com/~jmarch