From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:39:58 EST
She is doing good!  She had the right ovary, and part of a uterus(they
think) the 'thing' (so scientific) was attached to her bladder, is
suspected to tbe part of the uterus, a histiopath(sp?) is being done on
it.  She stays overnight, and can come home tomorrow if all is well.She
is on fluids, and they had to suture her bladder because of the 'thing'
removed from it.HOORAY!  I am SO relieved.I never received her adoption fee
from the person who was ineterested in her, so she will be available for
adoption after all, once she is sufficiently recovered.  another update
when she comes home.Thanks again to those of you who helped make this
possible, <big sigh of relief>

Kim
Mystyx Ferret Rescue