From:
Ferret Addict <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:19:36 -0400
I'd like to post about 4 adrenal ferrets (Lucky, Ty, Cinnamon, and
Fritz) who are in dire need of a rescue or somebody who is willing to
take them on. I got them from a lady who couldn't afford to care for
them and told her I would find a shelter or a home for them as soon as
possible. Unfortunately that job has been MUCH harder than I had hoped
in the beginning. If anybody out there can take these little guys
please let me know. We just can't take on any more at the moment.

Thanks to everyone who can help!

-Kady<3