From:
Tom & Shelley Courter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:12:49 -0500
Hi all... I found the FML online while searching for information about a
problem one of my ferrets were having.  Anyway, I am from MIDDLE GEORGIA,
and quite frankly I cannot find ANYONE in my area who is also owned by
ferrets.  I meet people who "had" them, or "like" them, but none that own
them.  So, if any of you are in my area.... please, drop me a line... Oh,
and I'm not sure if I missed the annoucement or what, but what does "DOOKS"
mean?  Please don't think I am stupid or whatever, like I said, I just
think I missed it... :o)

Thanks so much!

Love to those who have recently lost fuzzies!!

Shelley
Tom
Madison
MacKenzie