From:
"Jenni L.X. Scharn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 05:46:58 PDT
Last October I lost the most incredible little guy I could ever hope to
meet.  His name was Puck, Thief of All Things Shiny.  My pal, my buddy, my
baby.  I will never get over the loss of my little love, but I'm ready to
find a baby boy to play with my girl wonder Grizzabella.

I am looking for a breeder in the Atlanta area who loves and deeply cares
for his/her little babies.  Please e-mail me if you are the person I'm
looking for, or if you know of someone.

And thank you all for making this list so wonderful!  What a great thing it
is to know that there are people out there who are also crazy about their
fuzzbutts!  :)

 -Jenni
  Grizzabella- "Gimme that shoe! Gimme that shoe!"
  Caya- "All I want is love..."
  Pixie- "I still haven't figured you humans out..."