From:
Jamie Furr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:00:12 -0500
Hi Lori!

Just wanted to let you know that in my opinion Martin's cages are
wonderful!  I used to have a "converted" (floor added) Midwest cage, and
when I had to go to ful-time caging (except for playtime) from having
free run of their own bedroom I gave away my old beaten-up Midwest cage
and got 2 big Martin's cages (at the time I had 5 ferrets).  I spoke
with the Martins a couple of times on the phone and they were extremely
helpful.  I ended up getting 2 New Englander cages that Mr. Martin
customized by cutting doorways between the first and second floors of
each cage so they could be connected into one huge cage.  They're
wonderful quality (I got the galvanized wire) and easy to clean.  Be
prepared for a few hand cramps from tightening all the little rings
when you assemble it, but it's well worth it!

Good luck!

Jamie and the Furr few-  Butterbean, Einstein, and Baby