From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:35:29 EDT
>yes...that's right...pageS...:)
>
>her regular Memorial page...
>http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/chase/lwgm.html

Kat I could never imagine how hard it was to do those pages.  When I am
overwhelmed with something good or bad, I freeze and can't express myself
artistically as you did.  You seemed to have captured her very essense.  I
felt like I knew her and although it's very sad, I'm happy to have read the
site... cause I feel like she added something to my life.  Make any sense?
It was very inspirational to me.  thank you

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/