From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 07:07:00 EST
Hello all,
    Just a couple questions.  Lately my little female, Belle, has been
poofing up.  It started when she spent alot of time wiht one of my cats and
now she runs around all the time with her fur all poofed out.  Not just her
tail but her whole body.  It really looks cute, but she never really acted
like this before.

    I've been spending more time with the ferrets and getting them all
kinds of ferret stuff.  Bought a couple harnesses this weekend and will
prolly take them out for a walk this week :) Besides, when not wearing the
harness they make a great play toy.

    Finally, for anyone in central Maryland.  I picked up a flyer a couple
months ago about the Central Ferret Assoc of Maryland or some such.  It
said they meet every 1st sunday of the month at the Superpets in Frederick.
So i go there yesterday and there isn't anything going on....??  There was
alot of ferret stuff (calenders and stuffed ferrets and toys, etc) but no
ferret group.  Just wondering what might have happened??

    Hope everyones fuzzy's are causing much havoc.  And my thoughts go out
to those who have recently lost thiers.  Some of those stories actually
brought tears to my eyes.  Take care everyone....

 Mike H.
Belle (poof)
Spyke "Duh!"