From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 09:05:12 -0400
I am a regular here on FML, but am posting this one anonymously.  One of
my ferrets does something I have never seen listed or asked about before.
This ferret is a wtare freak - likes it in dishes, showers, on ankles,
etc.  While he is usually good about going to the litter box, he misses
sometimes if he is out and playing.  If he is on an uncarpeted floor, the
urine leaves a small pool.  He often turns around and starts to lap some
of it up - usually three or four licks.  Is this ferret totally weird?
Does anyone else's do this?  Are there any potential problems with doing
this?  He's a great ferret otherwise.

- Anonymous