From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:58:40 -0800
A belated Merry Christmas to everyone!  It has been a wonderful but busy
time.  I want to thank everyone for the delightful gifts to the shelter
kids (and me!), that were on the Giving Trees.

I hope I haven't overlooked anyone; I've really tried to acknowledge the
arrival, and at least email thanks or call.

Thank you for all the internet and traditional cards; they really mean a
lot.  So, here goes!

Thank you, Lois, for the set of Tazzy's Wheels for Snowflake.  I will be
emailing you soon for some 'Technical Support', as she is having trouble
reaching the floor while on them and since she uses her back feet like
flippers, she just flippers right off!  Thank you also for the amazing
box of goodies!  You are an awsome woman!  Friends, it was put together
like a jigsaw puzzle!  It wouldn't all fit in the box again, after I took
it all apart!  Thank You!!!

Thank you, Carol Voivedich, for the cards and donations for Johnny
Angel's upcoming Adrenal surgery.  We are going to wait a little while
before subjecting him to anesthesia again, but it will be needed in the
not too distant future.  Your kindness and generosity is deeply touching,
and so very needed!  Thank You so much!!!  (I will keep in touch and let
you know when he has surgery.)

Thank you, Gerri Himberger, for testing your ferrets, and the ferrets of
a friend, for ADV.  I am so thankful, not only that you did it, but that
you now know they are negative.  That in itself is a great Christmas
gift!  I also look forward to the special package that is on it's way.  I
know the fur kids will appreciate it!  Thank you!!!

Thank you, B.J., for the delightful corner sleep sack for Johnny!  He
simply loves it!  You are quite talented.  Thank you so much!!!  (I've
misplaced your address.  Could you please email me?)

Thank you, Kat, for the beautiful Christmas crochetted sleep sack for
Johnny Angel.  I keep it in his play area, and after he finishes bumping
around, he will start doing circles in it before settling in for a nap.
Itchy tries to 'steal' it!  Thank you, Kat!

Thank you, Marie Smith, for sending a care package for Johnny Angel.  I
look forward to it's arrival.  I know it was chosen and packaged with
love.

Thank you, Lynn Love, and all the precious elves at CarpetSharkInk, for
the crochetted eggs!  They are an ever popular choice of entertainment
for the fuzzies here.  All of our current eggs were naked, so some
dressed ones were quite the hit!  (This goes for all the other packages,
too, that contained this precious commodity!!!)

A huge Thank You to the Poop in the Corner Gang!  What a special package!
Itchy and company will love the huge sleep sack!  They thank Swee' Pea
for checking it out to make sure it works!  (another source of the
covetted eggs!  lol)

I hope I haven't left anyone out.  What caring and sharing I've been
blessed with, this holiday season.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas holiday.  Today's
headcount was 50, including personal, shelter and boarding fur kids.
Many of these kids are older, and I know it will be their last Christmas.
Thank you to everyone that opened their hearts and made the time during
their own busy Christmas season to think of these kids, and the shelter
kids and their caretakers everywhere.  You all are truly Special.

Counting my blessings,
Julie and all the fur kids

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383