From:
Amanda Osenbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 05:54:10 +0000
Perry Wildlife Zoo, I live in WV, currently about 5 hours from this so
called 'zoo'.  I am willing to make the drive to check up on these
fuzzies, but due to my husband and I both working 40 plus hours a week
each, it will be a few days till we can make the drive.......is there
ANYONE who is closer who can get there sooner?!?!?!?!  The weather has
been in the upper 80's or better and I feel that this matter needs
IMMEDIATE attention.  I just took time off work to care for a abused
kitten we just added to our household and can not get more time at the
moment.  PLEASE......anyone who is closer, go check on this situation.
We are going to make the trip, but like I said it will be a few days, at
least until Wed.  of next week.  We are going to take our digital camera
so we can document this for further investigation by the proper
authorities.  If we can help these fuzzies to have a normal and happy,
healthy life, than we have done something wonderful.  Again, if anyone
is closer to this 'zoo', and can get there by Wed., please GO!  I can be
reached at this email address [log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]
Thank you in advance for the help........

Mandy and Bert......and the 2 wonderful fuzzies....Ozzy and Harriet.....
along with the felines....Screech and Spike...and 2 human kids....
Levi and Amber......(and numerous fish and gerbils........)