Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:52:29 -0500
Hi FML'ers:
This isn't Ferret related, But I wanted to share :

Back on November 25th, Blue ,my best friend (a dog) passed to the Bridge.
I received many cards & e-mails of condolences, and I thank you all from
my Heart.

But today, Mary and I went shopping for Christmas after she was home from
work.  It was great, because we almost completed our list.  We were gone
for about 7 hours, and we were tired when we got home.  On the front
porch as we were unpacking the Van, we saw a package by the door.  Mary
brought it in and said it was for me... I told her "I didn't order any
thing" and preceded to put everything away.  Once we did I opened the
package.......

What I found was a wonderfully crafted, ceramic statue of my dog with
Angel wings laying peacefully on a rock ;-)  Engraved on the front was
"Blue - One Last Kiss", (which he gave me that night at the Vets office
before he passed), and on the Back was his birth date & the date he
passed.  I don't know how you knew he was a Blue Merle

My eyes filled with tears with the thought of someone doing all this and
they don't even know me.... What a Very Special Surprise !!  Thank You
Tara Radford ( Mary figured it out), thank you very much for giving such
a wonderful gift that I will treasure for the rest of my life, and
reminding me how special everyone on this list is.

God Bless You
Kris S.  Mewton

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org