Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:40:19 -0500
I have one of these calendars! It is just as you said, Sharon...
filled with love. Donna is very talented. I think what I like best
about her art, besides the realistic detail, is her drawings of
ferrets. They are never just pretty pics of ferrets sitting there.
They are always in action! So each subject beams personality. And you
can always find a piece of that personality trait in your own ferret.
We have the FML calendar in the kitchen and this one is in Sean's
room. I may just put it up side by side with the FML calendar though.
Haven't decided yet.