From:
Allison Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:44:29 -0400
Skylar is my daughter Torrie's ferret.  After adrenal surgery, his
kidneys gave out and the decision was made yesterday to let him go to
the bridge.  Skylar was our first ferret and he is the reason all the
others have joined our family.

Skylar will meet his baby sister Angel at the bridge.  She'll have
someone to look after her now.

Skylar is a very handsome ferret with his silvery coat, white bib, and
adorable white toes.  He always tolerated our hugs and kisses with a
slight air of annoyance, but let us fawn all over him any way.

Skylar, Torrie misses you, all your brothers and sisters miss you and I
miss you, my little grand-ferret.  Take care, we love you, take care of
Angel, and we'll see you again some day.

Your Mom is totally devastated.  She did and the vet did their best.
She loves you so much, she couldn't bear to see you suffer.  Her
decision was based on love.

Fly high big boy!

Ali