From:
Jammy Leigh Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:27:37 PST
hiyas FMLers!

Well, i`m reading this book on ferrets, and in one article it says that
some ferret owner people think that albinos are the "purest" form of the
ferret, then says that some other ferret owner people think that sables are
the "purest".  I`m not a ferret expert <not yet atleast :) > and wanted to
know what this meant.  So if ya know will you please tell me??  thankz :)

 xoxo
 jammy and the frenzy of fuzzies

 ICQ me!!! my number is: 28020896

              drop by my webpage: