Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:09:54 -0800
Hi all

Da holidays up here have been very eventful with many hooman visitors
wondering through our area.  They have been played with till exhausted.
We don't get many hooman visitors so we ten to use them up nd tire them
out.

A little girl came in named Alix.  She waz met by Socks, Kit, Suzy,
Nelly, Nibbles, Jill, chili and Gandalf.  Eveyone waz real happy to see
each other.  They wanted all da news of home and all da gossip.  They sat
around talking and gossiping for some time.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  They had to stop over at da Gravy
Gourmet for a rather large snack.  Then it waz off to da Fields to play
and run through da grass.  They ran and ran and rolled in da grass.  A
rather large game of chase da ferret developed.  Everyone took a turn at
be chased while everyone else did da chasing.  Everyone ran til they were
tired but had a lot of fun with it.  She said to pass on some luv along
with a few kisses to her mommy.

A little guy named Pepe came in later.  He waz met by Snowflake, DiMetri,
Pico and Thumper.  They to had to find out all da gossip and news at
home.  They talked for a little while.  Then it waz off to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  I saw them later over at da Tube Park
running through da practice tubes.  They seemed to enjoy just running
from one end to the other in da tubes.  They rolled around in da tubes
and played with each other.  But most of all da running I think.  They
played a very long time in there.  Then it waz off to Hammock Haven to
grab a nap.  He said to send along luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Wickett came in.  He waz met by Monty.  They were real
happy to see each other.  They sat around gossiping and talking for a
little while.  Then it was off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Wrestling Matches where they
said they were scoping out da competition.  They said with a little
training they could go far as a tag team here.  They watched all da
action and cheered for their favorites.  I think they even found a
trainer while they were there to get them in shape and show them all
da tricks of da trade so to speak.  They went off talking and planning.
He said to send lots of luv and cuddles to his mommy.

I checked on da dried up little girl but most of da ones dat get here
are already cured from their ills on earth and it is hard to know what
happened to them unless they say.  It is bad manners to ask so I don't.
I am still checking into it and will pass on da message when I find her.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee