From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 16:18:24 EDT
Hi and "Warm Fuzzies" to all the kids ;)

Let me set the scene: It's early in the morning, mysaelf and room-mate are
getting ready to leave for court.  Our Assistant Manager is covering the
office.  Her young son is with her.  Son occasionally comes into our
apartment (attached to office) to use bathroom or watch TV.  Roomie sees
carrier with new kit inside.  Feels kit would probably be safer if locked
in my room (yes, I have a lock on the door).  Places carrier inside my
room.  We leave, he does not tell me.

Okay - stage is set.  Imagine my surprise when I come home and find the
carrier missing <freak!>.  Roomie tells me it's in my room <double freak!>,
well, there goes the quarantine.  I enter the room to discover the sliding
cage top is open and THE KIT IS NOT INSIDE <triple freak!>.

I search the room, no kit to be found !  Heart is pounding (THUMP, THUMP,
THUMP . . . )   Where the heck is she !!!!  Did she escape before he put
the carrier in the room ?  Tear the room apart again - no kit.

Okay - maybe the kids can help.  Maybe if I let them out of the cage they
can find her.  The kids are sleeping (11 in the same hammock - go figger!)
I open the cage and they start to come out.  Then I notice the kit (Racer)
was sleeping in the middle of the pile !!!  She somehow escaped from one
cage and snuck into another!!  I'm amazed at how they do this!!!  Do they
vibrate their molecules to pass through the bars?  Some sort of time warp?
The old, "beam me aboard, Scotty" Star-Trek trick?

Don't know - I guess it's like the saying:
When you eliminate the impossible, anything else, no matter how improbable,
is possible.

Never, ever, ever underestimate a ferret !!!!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring the ~~~Terrific~~~Tumultous~~~Twelve~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal (formerly
Caesar)~Miss Priss (formerly Pimp)~Cinna~
Introducing RACER (vrrrrrrooooooooooooommmmmm - see the racing stripe !!)
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Geordi the Min-Pin
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert), Jada the
Min-Pin, and fellow ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, and ~Max~