From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:14:26 -0500
Hi to all FML'ers and Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.

I just wanted to share something with everyone that really surprised me.
We took in a couple of ferrets a few weeks ago and not being the first, we
thought we would never hear from the owners again.  Like usually you take
in ferrets and the people are glad to get rid of them or give you a sad
story about why they can't keep them any longer.  How delighted we were
when we got a call from this couple and they asked if they could come to
visit.  Just so you know, they gave them up because they were having twins
and realized they wouldn't have the time to spend quality time with the
ferrets, wanted to find them a good home.  Any way they came to visit today
and even took pictures while they were here and had tears in their eyes
when they left.  They were pleased with Dipper putting on weight and he
remembered them, giving them lots of kisses.  Just thought I would share
something good and that all people who feel they have to give up their
ferrets, there are some who really do feel bad about it and do love their
ferrets.

Lots of Dooks,
Penny