From:
"Bruce Williams, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:29:53 -0500
Dear Lisa:

>Gigi still seems to be doing fine....eating, drinking, playing, etc.  Her
>poop color is back to normal....but it does look pencil thin... well, at
>least thinner than it was.  ...I am a new mommy and paraniod about
>everything and don't want to rush her to the vet for any little thing....
>cuz we can't afford to that....but I do worry about her.  I will start
>looking through her poop checking for anything.  How long do I wait for
>her poop to do back to a normal size...or should I not wait at all??

As long as she is eating, drinking, playing, etc and pooping, and you are
picking through the feces, we are probably okay.  This may change fairly
quickly, so be vigilant.  Thin poop may be the result of a partial
blockage, or it may be the result of not eating as much as usual.

When everything returns to normal, you may breathe again.

With kindest regards,
Bruce Williams, DVM