Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:25:58 -0400
About mast cell tumors, I would recommend trying to remove them.  Here's
why.  I had brought a foster baby, Paco, to the vet for his distemper
shots.  The first one went fine, but the booster created a reaction so
strong the poor thing was dying from it.  The vet cut his suffering short
(needless to say this was very painfull) and said this was probably due to
the mast cell tumor he had on his neck.  It was new, and he did scratch it
sometimes.  Be very careful, just in case...

Sarah.