From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:11:08 -0500
Don't forget the Phoenix Rising From the Ashes party at my place in Oberlin
OH (southwest of Cleveland) on Sunday April 5 starting at 2:30 pm.  Guests
of honor include Sukie, the Keeper of the Kompendium Kompliance Information,
and Jean, the Keeper of Phoenix, the Kleveland Ferret.  Other special guests
may appear!

We'll sit around, eat, talk, sing ferret songs, and most important, play
with ferrets.  (Yes you are welcome to bring yours!  I have had ECE, but no
active outbreaks since early fall.) Weather permitting, we will have a
bonfire and roast marshmallows.

Please bring some food or drink to share, or throw in a couple dollars
towards pizza and fried chicken.

If you think you may come, please send me email so I can give the caterers
(Annie's New York Style Pizza) some advance warning of the # of pizzas &
chicken we'll need.  Also email me if you need directions.

Look forward to seeing you!

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"