From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:47:54 -0800
We have 3 ferrets needing a new home in Lima, Ohio.  I have not seen the
group, but this is the information I have for them:

Kodo is a dark sable female with a mask.  Shy and loving, Kodo is around
3 years old.  She doesn't bite or nip.  She is litterbox trained in her
cage.

Fat Stuff is a light sable female with a mask.  She is also around 3
years old and is kind of lazy and loving.  Fat Stuff doesn't nip or
bite.  She is litterbox trained in her cage.

Kodiak is a 1 year old darker sable male with a mask.  Kodiak is an
extremely energetic and loving guy that doesn't bite, but will nip when
he gets excited playing.  He is still working on his litterbox manners
in his cage.

They will come with their cage, and will be free to the right family.

Please contact Mike at the email address below with any questions you
may have about this group.
(Permission to post)

Thank You,
Julie