From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 10:40:08 EDT
THe other day I was watching TV and saw on MTV News about this one band
doing a video -- It had ferrets in it!  attacking the city -- the city was
a model and the ferrets were like godzilla I almost fell out of my chair
when I saw it --- and the greatest ferret sighting of the all is the
BEASTMASTER where he has them in the movie all the time!

now for the questions!
How do you stop your kids from clawing at the cage cause they want to get
out... I do not leave Angel out everytime he claws cause he wants too!  I
tell him no and he still does it!  I raise my voice enough and he will
eventually stop!  Sometimes I have to leave my room to getaway!

Second -- I want to get another brother for Angel to play with I'looking
for a certain type this time around --- any suggestions on ages of a new
fuzzy I should get for Angel?

Thrid -- I hate to say it so please dont flame me but it's in my best
interest that Angel will be getting Declawed very very soon unless i can
find a way to stop the clawing on the cage and the rug as well!  I declawed
my Vinyl cause I could not stop him and it solved my problem!  So this
might be the only way!

and I can't believe that Angel is 3 months old now (as of Oct 1.) man does
time fly by!

and best wishes to my friend Star that he fuzzies get well soon!  She was
out in her back yard with them(that is fenced in by a big wodden fence)
when out of nowhere the neighbors dooberman comes charging in the yard and
grabbed Siva viciously shaking her around as Soma went in her defense by
attacking the dog.  The dog dropped Siva and went after Soma as he did his
best to defend himself.  Star's boyfriend shot the dog cause he wouldn't
let go of them.  So now they have both the kids in the vet and are going
through legal troubles cause they shot the damn dog that attacked their
kids!

This just happened two days ago so if you want to send any kind words I'll
be more then grateful to pass them along to her......

send your emials to [log in to unmask] with the subject Get Well Soon!

if your wondering about the fuzzies names Star is a huge Smashing Pumpkins
fan Siva is a song from their first cd Gish and Soma is a song from their
second cd Siamese Dreams.  Siva is a female siamese ferret and Soma is a
male white black eyed and they are both 2 years and 5 months old.

Jena