From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:00:18 -0400
One reason it pays for shelter operators to learn about hoarders is
because they so often help in the rescues involved.

The info on hoarding has nothing to do with whatever is being discussed
in relation to two shelter folks; I'm kind of lost on what that is all
about and know squat about that conversation.  With all the inspections
real shelters get it is obvious that they simply couldn't fit the pattern
of hoarding.

James, yes, poems do help with healing, don't they?  It is obvious that
you still hurt badly about losing Jako.  Thanks for your thank you, too.

Mary, your use of "lunging" really helped me see Harley dancing, and
having had a big eared ferret family member, Glueball, whom we lost
recently ourselves...

Poetry is such a good way to express ferret things for some reason,
whether free-verse, limmericks (I never can spell that!), hiakus, words
to songs, whatever... It's good to have more of it appearing on the FML
again.  I wonder who can write the funniest one?  Hmmmmmmmmm...