From:
Miranda Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:52:54 -0800
As a very small number of you guys (and gals) know I have returned to
school.  Well, I was reading in my psychology book and there was a
ferret.  Not just a ferret, but children holding a ferret properly AND
reading about ferrets.  It was at the beginning of the child development
chapter.  The ferret in question is a nice sable, might be a female from
the face shape.  The book is Introduction to Psychology tenth edition by
Dennis Coons.

The first ferret sweater(made by me) is almost finished.  I will scan it
in to my computer and make a web site for those of you who want to see
it.  This particular one is already spoken for.  They take about two days
to make.  I make them with sock yarn or dk weight yarn on size 3 bamboo
double pointed needles.  I should have the pic up by Monday.

Miranda