From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:36:20 -0400
Sorry if this is gonna sound stupid, but I would like to ask something of
those of you who write about taking your ferrets to parks where they romp
around, climb trees, charm strangers, etc.  I would love to do this, but
Cody, Chip and Dale don't seem like the obedient type.  Aren't you afraid
they'll run away?  Or do you have them on leashes all the time?  I have
taken mine outside on leashes, and they seem to love it.  After a few
minutes they stop dragging themselves around dramatically and start happily
hopping along.  But I would be afraid to let them off the leash.  Are my
ferrets just outlaws or what is the proper way to let your ferrets run free
at the park/beach/playground?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kat