From:
Rhea Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 02:17:49 EST
Tiffany,

If you are close to Madison county in Alabama I would recommend two
different vets there, both of whom I have personally used for my ferrets.
One is Dr. Tavis White at the Country Clinic in Toney.  The phone number
is 356-859-2221.  The other would be Dr. Patton at Parkway Animal Clinic
in Huntsville.  Sorry, but I don't have his number.  Both are ferret
knowledgeable, but are too far for me to drive to, especially in an
emergency situation, since I live in Killen, near Florence.  I recently
have been using Dr. Randall Davis at the Tennessee Valley Animal Clinic
in Tuscumbia, Alabama, should you be interested in driving that far.
His number is 256-386-9800.

Rhea Fulmer