From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:25:33 -0800
I'm searching for someone to take care of my kids for a week or two so I
can visit my family (who all live on the East coast) over Christmas.  I
have four fur kids living in Redwood City, CA.  Because of their current
legal status, I don't feel that I can go to a professional sitting service.
However I don't know anyone out here with ferret experience who I could ask
to take care of them.  If you know anyone who is in the area with ferrets
themselves who would be willing to trade sitting services or care for them
for pay, please let me know.  I'm willing to either have someone come to
my place to take care of them or someone who's willing to take them on for
house guests while I'm away.  I'd be willing to drive them anywhere within
three hours of Redwood City.  They are all healthy and up to date on their
shots.  Please let me know if you have any ideas, I really want to be with
my family over Christmas but I won't be able to go if I can't find good
care for my pets.

--ML

[Moderator's note: Guess I will forward replies.  BIG]